ECSP (Certified Secure Programmer)
Course Description and Overview
EC-Council Certified Secure Programmer lays the basic foundation required by all application developers and development organizations to produce applications with greater stability and posing lesser security risks to the consumer. The Certified Secure Application Developer standardizes the knowledge base for application development by incorporating the best practices followed by experienced experts in the various domains.
- Module 01: Introduction to Secure Coding
- Module 02: Designing Secure Architecture
- Module 03: Cryptography, Module 04: Buffer Overflows
- Module 05: Secure C and C++ Programming
- Module 06: Secure Java and JSP Programming
- Module 07: Secure Java Script and VB Script Programming
- Module 08: Secure Microsoft.NET Programming
- Module 09: Secure PHP Programming
- Module 10: Securing Applications from Bots
- Module 11: Secure SQL Server Programming
- Module 12: SQL Rootkits
- Module 13: Secure Application Testing
- Module 14: VMware Remote Recording and Debugging
- Module 15: Writing Secure Documentation and Error Messages
- Module 16: Secure ASP Programming
- Module 17: Secure PERL Programming
- Module 18: Secure XML, Web Services and AJAX Programming
- Module 19: Secure RPC, ActiveX and DCOM Programming
- Module 20: Secure Linux Programming
- Module 21: Secure Linux Kernel Programming
- Module 22: Secure Xcode Programming
- Module 23: Secure Oracle PL/SQL Programming
- Module 24: Secure Network Programming
- Module 25: Windows Socket Programming
- Module 26: Writing Shellcodes
- Module 27: Writing Exploits
- Module 28: Programming Port Scanners and Hacking Tools
- Module 29: Secure Mobile phone and PDA Programming
- Module 30: Secure Game Designing
- Module 31: Securing E-Commerce Applications
- Module 32: Software Activation, Piracy Blocking and Automatic Updates
- Module 33: PCI Compliance and Secure Programming
Who Would Benefit
The ECSP certification is intended for programmers who are responsible for designing and building secure Windows/Web based applications with .NET/Java Framework. It is designed for developers who have C#, C++, Java, PHP, ASP, .NET and SQL development skills.
Must have programming fundamental knowledge. It is designed for developers who have C#, C++, Java, PHP, ASP, .NET and SQL development skills.
The ECSP 312-92 exam
EC-Council Secure Programmer (ECSP V1)
5 days (9:00 am - 5:00 pm)
Follow On Courses
About Cyber Fox Technology
Cyber Fox Technology ATC of EC-Council , a complete Online and Offline where you can accomplish any IT certification and Training.
- Metro Accessibility - Short walk from Metro Blue/Yellow Line (leave the car behind)
- 4 minute Drive to Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport
- Available Parking
- World class restaurants and shops at your footsteps
- Closest Expert IT & IT Security Training Center to Fort Belvoir, Boiling AFB, Fort Myer, Department of Homeland Security, US Department of Navy, US Coast Guard, Fort McNair, Washington Navy Yard and the Pentagon
Why Choose Cyber Fox Technology for your Delhi , Noida Expert IT Training?
- Expert Instructors
- Highest Pass Rates
- Choose from Day, Evening & Weekend Classes to meet your busy schedule
- Accelerated Boot Camps Save You Time And Money
- Personal 1-1 Mentoring
- Paid Internships & Job Referrals!
- Meet Your DoD 8570-1 Certification Needs. Get Compliant!
- Cyber Fox Technology is the ONLY Testing Center that offers ALL 5 industry standard test vendors in the DC / Baltimore Metropolitan Area. (Prometric, VUE, Kryterion-Online, Certiport and Impact-Testing)
- Lowest Prices! We are locally based keeping our overhead low so we can pass the savings along to you
- Noida , Greater Noida and Delhi is our Home. Most training centers set up shop in hotels or rented centers. When you have a need, request or encounter a problem they are not there to answer. Our physical location in Alexandria is open 7 days a week and our staff always there to help.