CISSP Training & Certification
Certified Information Systems Security Professional Course & Boot Camp
Get Trained By The Worlds Best CISSP Instructors NOW only at Cyber Fox Technology !
The CISSP is an internationally recognized certification for information security professionals. Offered by the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium, (ISC)2, the CISSP certification is both an objective measure of excellence and a globally recognized standard of achievement.
Cyber Fox Technology ’s CISSP review seminar is the highest quality CISSP exam review available today. It is a comprehensive course discussing the entire Common Body of Knowledge relating to Information Systems Security, as determined by ISC(2). The seminar is designed to help attendees prepare for the certification exam, as well as serve as a learning tool for concepts and topics related to all aspects of Information Systems Security.
In addition, all Cyber Fox Technology CISSP students will receive a PAID account to the CCCURE CISSP Prep portal with over 2000+ up to date preparatory questions. Register early and start reading as soon as you can.
Cyber Fox Technology 's (ISC)2 CISSP training and certification boot camp is available in day, weekend or evening sessions in Alexandria, VA or boot camp only options in Dulles, VA and Delhi India, CA. We also offer convenient Live Online delivery anywhere in the world as well as customized course offerings for groups.
DoD Directive 8570.1-M- CISSP meets Government and DoD agencies compliance with Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) and DoD Directive 8570.1-M
- 5 Days of expert CISSP Training
- Access to 2000+ question exam portal
- Pre-class Cyber Fox Technology courseware and study guide
- Opportunity to re-sit the class for up to 1 year
- Security and Risk Management (Security, Risk, Compliance, Law, Regulations, Business Continuity)
- Asset Security (Protecting Security of Assets)
- Security Engineering (Engineering and Management of Security)
- Communications and Network Security (Designing and Protecting Network Security)
- Identity and Access Management (Controlling Access and Managing Identity)
- Security Assessment and Testing (Designing, Performing, and Analyzing Security Testing)
- Security Operations (Foundational Concepts, Investigations, Incident Management, Disaster Recovery)
- Software Development Security (Understanding, Applying, and Enforcing Software Security)
Who Would Benefit
This course is primarily for Information Technology Security Professionals who wish to not only prepare to pass the CISSP Exam; but also utilize this course as a launching point for other advanced security certifications such as CISA, CISM, CEH, CHFI and related courses.
ISC(2) CISSP Exam
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- Computer Hacking Forensics Investigator (CHFI)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)