Careers at Cyber Fox Technology
Cyber Fox Technology Services has an opportunity to help our customers build, manage, and deploy their HP Fortify/WebInspect Software applications more securely across the entire application lifecycle - - free of vulnerabilities that can be exploited by cyber attackers.
The responsibilities of a Software Security Consultant are broad and may vary depending on your level of experience and skills. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Scanning customer source code, auditing results with development and/or security teams and offering plans for remediation of vulnerabilities.
- Installing and configuring HP Fortify products onsite for customers
- Communicating technical application security concepts to customer staff including developers, architects, and managers.
- Training customer staff on application security and products.
- Assessing and scoping of customer's application security needs.
- Contributing to project planning and other project deliverables.
- Customizing the implementation of HP Fortify's production and test products.
- Collaborating with Product Management and Engineering to enhance products.
- Represent technical, business, and professional values to customers, partners, and peers.
- Work is conducted mostly at customer sites; extensive travel is required.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A Technical Bachelor's degree or 6-8 years relative work experience.
- Prior consulting experience desired.
- 5+ years experience in role of software or security consulting.
- 5+ years experience in software development using Java, Microsoft .NET (C# or VB), or C/C++.
- Experience using build tools (e.g. ant, make, maven, msbuild, nant, etc.).
- Experience in developing and/or deploying web applications is strongly desired.
- Experience with multiple operating systems is strongly desired.
- Fundamental understanding of software, computer, and network architectures.
- Experience in the enterprise security or application security is a plus.
CISSP, CSSLP, CISA, CEH, MCSE/MCITP and SANS certifications are a plus.